Productions 2: Play SelectionPlay selection starts with an outline by genre of play to cover the next three years - so at least we seek a balance and know what we are looking for.
Next we list how we would evaluate a play. It goes like this:
- Does the title fit the genre required?
- Is the play worth doing?
- Is it suitable for the target audience?
- Is it a well- known playwright or title?
- Have we the acting resources required?
- Have we the crew and technical resources required?
|<<<< Back to Production Subcomittee main page|
|Director Selection >>>>|
|Play list Selection >>>>|